What are Dental Implants?
• Dental implants are Titanium screws that are placed into either the upper or lower jawbone.
• An implants serves as a basis on which a crown,bridge or denture can be placed.
• An implant integrates into your bone and functions in a similar way to a natural tooth root.
Am I suitable for Dental Implants?
• Most people who are in good general health are good candidates for dental implants.
• X-rays and 3D scans will be taken to see if you have sufficient quality and quantity of bone to get an implant.
• When teeth are lost, the jawbone begins to shrink. Implants on the other hand stimulates bone maintenance.
• The sooner you decide to have implants placed, the less bone loss would have taken place.